Friday, June 11, 2010

Book Review: How to Lead and Still have a Life by H. Dale Burke

This is different from the other leadership books I have encountered.

It starts with two topics discussing on the core qualities every leader who seeks to be very effective. The next section deals with four topics that are essential to effective leadership. The third section covers two topics on effective execution.

Even though this is a leadership book based upon Christian principles, every topic can easily be integrated to the workplace.

Divided into easy to digest chapters, every leader can apply the principles one chapter at a time. My personal favorite, Chapter 8 Concentration - The Power of Focus, is already well worth the cost of the book.

Highly recommended to new leaders or those leaders who are 'tired'.

Book review rating:

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I wonder if we have met at the NWA event. Nevertheless, I'm glad to get in contact with like minds!

    You have a great website! I love reading too. I'm sure to check out your recommendations! =)

    Cheers!
    Evon
    prodigiouslife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evon,

    Thanks for the kind comments.

    Rino

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Custom Search

Book Review Categories